By combining Nielsen and Oztam figures in January, we encounter the resilience of old-timey television.
Audience statistics are a vital tool in the furious battle to defend business models and credibility in our contested media space. It is not surprising that the online figures are important because they signal changes in the relationship between us and the wider world. Now this has become a crisis in truth and customary conduct.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today