Not a fan of the great outdoors? Suffer from agoraphobia or severe introversion? Keep yourself occupied inside this summer with these 10 arty websites.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Did you lie about being the outdoor type? Never rolled a sleeping bag, let alone a mountain bike? While apologies must go to the Lemonheads for that blatant lyrics rip-off, it is the anthem for the indoors and what better way to spend your time there than by browsing the web? Sure, your pale, vitamin deprived limbs may barely be able to move the mouse, but at least your mind will be enriched.