It seems like the beach has some tough competition this summer with some of the best films of the year scheduled to hit air-conditioned movie theatres.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
As summer heats up and movie theatres face arduous competition from sandy beaches, cinema screens will be filled with some of the year’s most anticipated film releases for the willing, avid air-conditioned blockbuster season aficionados. Whether it is getting dizzy at 48 fps with The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey or teary-eyed with Anne Hathaway’s starved Fantine in Les Misérables, this season has something to cater for everyone.