WA is the richest state in Australia so why do all the artists leave?
When I returned to my hometown of Perth after 15 years in Sydney eight years ago I was surprised. Not by the mining boom or ridiculous house prices (although I was shocked that they were on a par with Sydney) but by the attitude of a very experienced TV and film producer.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today