The Art Gallery of South Australia has got tongues wagging with its controversial rehang.
Earlier this year, the Art Gallery of South Australia opened the doors to its newly structured Melrose Wing of European Art. There was chatter within the local community preceding the event about what the new gallery might look like, but it was nothing compared to the chatter that came after.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today