At the Melbourne Art Fair this year, a renewed confidence in collecting has put the spring back in the step of the buying market.
Cube Contemporary Art Project's Dianne Gall at the Melbourne Art Fair, with her artworks, and the subject of one of her paintings. Image: Jim Thalassoudis
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today