SONG CYCLES: Song Cycles, a joint research project of the Australia Council for the Arts and the Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA), shows that attitudes, physical distance, training and education are among the significant barriers that prevent Indigenous artists from reaching wider audiences.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today