George Dunford and Gina Fairley
VR and immersive experience are still leading the creative entrepreneurial sector, but bespoke – more human – creativity is on the rise according to REMIX Summits.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
REMIX - the global thinktank where culture, entrepreneurs and technologists come together in a “brain chewing” mosh pit of new trends leading creative business - returned to Sydney for the fifth time this week (11-12 April).