Pozible scores another world first, with matched funding from the Keir Foundation for Underbelly Arts
Sydney philanthropist Phillip Keir has teamed up with emerging arts festival Underbelly Arts and Pozible to create a matched crowd-funding donation program. The innovative giving campaign is the first of its kind in the world.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today