Mark Ruse, key Melbourne indy producer, brought grace and generosity to the hard craft of comedy.
This Saturday, we mourned the death of Mark Ruse. This loss comes as a surprise and a shock, cutting into a moment when the Victorian screen community is so disintegrated. While we fear a plague, he died suddenly at the age of 64, bringing an end to a humane and gentle life.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today