Irish eyes were smiling all over the audience of writers at the Australian Writers Guild's annual awards. And TV featured an Irish jack. While a Favourite McNamara comes from a storied Western Isle as well.
The Sydney Theatre Company's epic historical drama The Harp in the South won the Major Award in the 52nd AWGIE Awards tonight. Image by Daniel Boud.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today