Seeing reality cross over with sci fi in Stan's 'The Commons' was disturbing but not depressing for this apocalypse-shy viewer.
We shut the curtains on the hot and burning world in the week after Christmas. Avoiding the supermarket, eating leftover pavlova from the fridge, we turned on the TV in search of streamed fiction to take us away from endless updates about the inferno: the suffering animals, homeless humans and corrupt politicians.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today