It's been on the cards a few years, but the 8-part surf series is set to go, produced by 2Jons, Micanical Media and Fremantle.
It was announced this week that a new eight-part surfing drama Barons is in the pipeline for the ABC. Filming will begin in NSW later this year and will air on ABC and iView in 2022 where it's bound to be one of the broadcaster's biggest drama offerings.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today