New kinds of storytelling are possible with the web series format. But for producers like Andrea Denholm of Princess Pictures, they're still mainly passion projects and incubators for fresh talent.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
This show has a killer synopsis - you can almost hear the opening song, the BeeGees’ ‘Stayin’ Alive’, pounding down the pavement as you read it: