To mark International Day of People with Disability, Stan adds an award-winning Australian doco about the search for intimacy by young gay playwright with cerebral palsy. The film's director-producer Pip Kelly tells us about making it and getting it on TV.
In the opening scenes of the half-hour documentary Thomas Banks’ Quest for Love we see a young gay guy organising a hookup on dating ap Grindr. It’s all looking promising for a fun fling until the other man opens the door and quickly registers that Thomas is not what he was expecting.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today