Blackfella's head of factual talks about keeping a format fresh and avoiding tackiness in the third season of SBS's 'Filthy Rich & Homeless'.
Jacob Hickey's name has been popping up on prestigious Australian documentaries since 2010 when he won the AFI Award for best documentary direction for Inside the Firestorm, a searing ABC feature-length doc about Black Saturday's bushfires.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today