The state's biggest international production in a decade, 'La Brea' will see Melbourne double for LA in the story of a family separated by disaster.
Jobs, jobs, jobs for the locals. That's the dominant message around the latest announcement from Film Victoria, the Victorian State Government and the Federal Minister for Communication and the Arts, as principal photography commences on La Brea in Melbourne's crowded Docklands studios and surrounds.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today