Producer Belinda Dean and writer Emily Dash talk about their Digital Originals project and developing a character who happens to live with disability.
Belinda Dean's company is called Unko, inspired by the word 'unconventional'. Among her credits as producer are a number of successful and definitely unconventional short-form productions, including Joy Boy (2018) and Cloudy River (2020), both currently featured by SBS's Rainbow Pride Collection.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today