Do we have showrunners in Australian TV? Yes, says Drew Proffitt, co-creator of SBS series 'Dead Lucky', and it's the way to go if you want to retain creative control and IP rights.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
'Who's got control here?' Yoson An and Rachel Griffiths star in 'Dead Lucky'. Image supplied.