Thornton and Brendan Fletcher team up again to have some fun on Firebite, a See-Saw co-production to premiere on AMC+ this year.
Global entertainment company AMC Studios has just announced it has greenlit a new original series called Firebite, created, written and to be directed by Warwick Thornton (Samson and Delilah, Sweet Country) together with Brendan Fletcher (Mad Bastards).
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today