A good grabby story is the common essential, but details are different when you're developing locally or internationally.
This was one of the more intimate sessions held on the second day of Screen Forever 2019 at Melbourne's Crown Conference Centre. The room was packed with new and emerging writer/producers hoping for insider information on how to find a great story, acquire the rights, set up a chain of title and develop collaborations locally, but especially internationally.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today