The death of Tony Morphett inspires colleagues to honour his skills as a screenwriter, his feeling for character and his grace as a human being.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Image: Victoria Thaine and Rachel Ward in Rainshadow, in which their evolving relationship is the key. Created by Jimmy Thomson and Tony Morphett, directed by Shawn Seet and Fiona Banks, produced by Gus Howard.