Sara Richardson adds another twist to her development exec career as she moves back to Playmaker and a role between Sydney and LA owners.
Development executive Sara Richardson has been enticed back into Playmaker Media after three happy years as network drama executive at Ten. As she said in an interview with Screenhub, 'It was a very, very sad goodbye. I absolutely loved my time with Ten. I worked with Rick Maier on Wrong Girl, developing and producing from his side. It was invaluable working in a Network, with all its decision making parts.'
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today