Rose d'Or Awards hopes are up, fired by very hot vegetable.
The Rose d'Or television awards don't get the attention of the Emmies or the BAFTAs or anything else in English because it started in Switzerland and has mostly been run by the Eurovision team, probably relieved by the freedom from bling.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today