Vanessa Alexander is now in demand as a Newcastle-based international television writer. This is her story, from Power Rangers to Baroque painter Artemisia Gentileschi
‘With five children, two ex-husbands, four sisters, a foster son and a father she once helped jump bail, Vanessa is rarely short of inspiration for a story.’ That description comes from the 2021 Screenworks Local to Global Forum, which occurred physically in Lennox Head in Northern NSW.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today