Every Cloud turned Miss Fisher into a franchise through curiosity, and have been rewarded with a cultural phenomenon. Producer Fiona Eagger talks about the Chinese version.
While Fiona Eagger was busily producing the final series of Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries, the ABC was talking to Chinese government journalist Jin Weiyi who could support sales into his home market. He was focused on documentaries, but saw some episodes of Miss Fisher and asked for Mandarin translations of several scripts.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today