eOne has a lot to say about the screen industry's key problem - how to do niche, nuanced, excellent and modestly budgeted?
Fifteen years ago, eOne was a music and home video distribution company in Canada called Records on Wheels which absorbed a chain of record stores in Halifax, and with it acquired Darren Throop as VP of Operations. He ended up as President and CEO of the whole shebang. He is behind everything that followed.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today