The AFP raid on the ABC is just Act One in a much longer story which will turn into a lawyers' picnic and a focus for outrage.
'Inside a hut, in the far east of Afghanistan’s Uruzgan Province, an Australian soldier was left alone with a captured insurgent. But while others outside prepared for a helicopter transfer, the detainee was shot dead....
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today