There's a lot more to a life in the screen sector than a string of credits, as Ray Argall's Cecil Holmes Award demonstrates.
Image: Bud Tingwell and Chips Rafferty in a publicity still for Captain Thunderbolt, directed by Cecil Holmes in 1953. We don't do elegant thugs like that any more.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today