Mardi Gras goes to Sydney Cricket Ground for safety, two live action series for ABC Kids, and conferences, festivals, opinions and more.
PRIDE ON SCREEN
The 2020 Sydney Gay and Lesbian Mardi Gras was one of the last major international events to happen before lockdown. Fittingly, the theme for 2021 is 'Rise' to mark the overcoming of hardships and the tentative re-emergence of live events.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today