SBS cooks up its biggest commission, Megan Riakos leaves WIFT to get creative, and Australian films selected for Hot Docs. Our fortnightly round-up of industry news and reviews.
Cameras are rolling on Series 2 of the critically acclaimed ABC and Blackfella Films political thriller Total Control. Deborah Mailman and Rachel Griffiths are stepping back into their award-winning roles as women navigating the corridors of power, with Wayne Blair joining the cast as well as directing all six episodes. Filming is taking place in Sydney, Canberra and Broken Hill.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today