MELBOURNE WRITERS FESTIVAL: What started as raising money to send a 1000 pencils to Afghanistan along the way became a book of stories of hope and survival. There were doubts of course, why would they kids in Kabul feel sorry for kids from King Lake when they’ve been through so much?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today