Artists and arts workers across the country are mobilising to highlight the fact that the arts matter to Australia.
Banner drops at high-profile arts venues, a ‘do read the comments’ campaign encouraging artists and arts lovers to interact with anti-arts comments posted on mainstream media websites, and a demonstration outside Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull’s electoral office in Edgecliff (NSW), are among the events planned for a sector-wide National Day of Action this Friday, 17 June.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today