Performing Arts Editor
Harassment of any kind is totally unacceptable, the group statement says, noting the importance of supporting people who have come forward to report past incidents.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Following similar statements from independent theatre-makers, state theatre companies, Theatre Network NSW and others, the 28 companies making up the Australian Major Performing Arts Group (AMPAG) have released a statement condemning harassment and bullying.