The Australian Greens are adding the arts to their Federal election platform with a policy that will not only reverse cuts but add new investments.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Traditionally the Australian Greens have had strong support in the arts community, partly because of general progressive politics but partly because they have pushed themselves as the 'party of the arts'.