Victoria’s creative industries will see some relief in the form of a $288 million investment from the State Government in 2021/22.
After a year of widespread disruption, Victoria’s creative industries will see some relief in the form of a $288 million investment from the State Government as part of the Victorian Budget 2021/22.
A day after announcing the new $191 million VICSCREEN strategy supporting Victoria’s film, television, and videogames sectors, the State Government pledged $167.3 million of the $288 million towards the ‘Creative State’ strategy.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today