Two British Council initiatives are providing young Australian creatives with the opportunity to further hone their artistic practice in the UK.
Ten years since the British Council first launched their Realise Your Dream awards, this very exciting initiative is bigger and better than ever before. Bigger and better they may be, but their purpose remains exactly the same: to help young Australians nurture their creative talent by connecting them with a creative industry expert in the UK.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today