The leadership committee has called out the ‘bullying and intimidation’ which they claim has taken place, while the semi-finalists say no such bullying has occurred.
A $50,000 biennial development prize for young musical theatre performers has been cancelled until 2022, after organisers were called out for unconscious bias for announcing an overwhelmingly white list of semi-finalists.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today