Minister Paul Fletcher pops out a taster for the budget next week. Mingy or targeted? You decide.
Paul Fletcher's Department of Communications, Cyber-safety and the Arts has provided some cash to support the various cultural institutions, just a week before the formal rollout of the much-delayed federal budget.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today