Glendyn Ivin & Bruce Permazel have Best Direction awards so far, while Belinda Chayko and the team of David Tranter and Steven Macgregor have the Best Screenplay gongs.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today
Safe Harbour won in television for best direction, best scriptwriting and best cinematography for Glendyn Ivin, Belinda Chayko and Sam Chiplin.