Greening Australia's screen industry is the goal for our best-known Impact Producer, the most recent recipient of the Natalie Miller Fellowship.
Single-use plastics and disposable masks are essential workplace tools right now, and you could argue that environmental sustainability is the last thing we can afford to worry about. And yet, for Anna Kaplan, Impact Producer and Sustainable Screens campaigner, this is an ideal time to rethink processes.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today