Feel like the world is changing under your feet? Here's how the social issues of our time are playing out in the screen sector.
In May, Screen NSW announced a variety of measures to support screen companies as they battled COVID-19, which included a Slate Development Fund. It was part of a general move to utilise an underspend in production as the sector was frozen in place, and allowed companies to focus on development.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today