Michelle Rowland, shadow minister for communications, has a plan to blow up the logjam of media and funding policy which has driven the sector spare for the last six years.
The ALP put out a press release timed for the opening of Michelle Rowland's address arranged by the partners in the Make It Australian Campaign. It made sad reading.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today