Q: What makes a great cause-related documentary? A: a great documentary made by amazingly driven people, as demonstrated by the Documentary Australia Foundation and Film Victoria.
The first appearance of the Documentary Australia Foundation was a provocation. Ian Darling, a well connected documentary filmmaker, popped up in public to challenge creators with an idea: film and philanthropy is a natural fit. Can we learn to work together?
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today