No dosh at all for less than a $1m budget. There goes the feature documentary sector, even as conventional TV is pumped up.
The financing regulations around documentary will change on July 1. While it will have some positive effects, the damage to the independent feature documentary sector will be devastating. They are so annoyed a formal letter to the government is being circulated for supporters to sign.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today