For the umpteenth time, the government stages another cliffhanger before giving community TV an extra year to do what it is told.
At the absolute last moment, a day before the axe fell, Minister Fletcher gave the community broadcasters in Melbourne and Adelaide a reprieve of another 12 months. It did not come in a spirit of generosity.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today