Commercial television is hammering to reduce the amounts of drama etc it is compelled to run. But spiralling sports costs are a much bigger problem.
A network television accountant trying to deal with plunging profits. Image: Bottersnikes and Gumbles, made for the Seven Network by Mighty Nice and Cheeky Little Media, with CBeebies and Netflix involved as well.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today