While the world screen industry wrestles with change, the Chinese sector is dancing with an octopus. And everyone is learning to waltz.
One Second is set in the Cultural Revolution, and concerns the desperate search for a small piece of film, the only record of an escaped prisoner's daughter. Director Zhang Yimou's was sent for re-education at the time. Image: Hollywood Reporter
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today