There will be a lot of hard tussling over the proposed reinvention of the sector in 2021. Screen Forever offered a taste of the issues.
Brave New World is such an ironic term, used here to reflect both the hopes and fears about the future, and an underlying concern about corrupting, hypocritical opportunism. Here, it is a title of a Screen Forever session which brought together a variety of forces with different institutional points of view, wrangled by Karl Quinn, the senior cultural writer at The Age & The Sydney Morning Herald.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today