'We are just settled after a time of digital disruption. It is not the end of the world. Where to now?’ CEO/Creative Director Alice Burgin lays out the challenge of AIDC 2019.
Image: The Magical Land of Oz (2019), picture by Michael Doe, used as a key image for AIDC. It is a tiny, tiny jumping spider.
This content is only available to members of ArtsHub
Join Now for instant access!
A subscription to ArtsHub will enable you to:
- Access the most comprehensive jobs board for the arts sector, with hundreds of positions posted weekly
- Keep up to date with the latest industry news
- Access thousands of members-only features, articles and guides
- Be in the know with upcoming events and exhibitions added daily
- Learn how and where to get grants, with the most extensive grant finder
... and much, much more.
Join Now and join the Australian arts community today